Lauren's Faillure
Welcome to Laurens Failure zone - Join Risa - A Star Trek social media website - www.startrekrisa.com
Lauren's Faillure
Welcome to Laurens Failure zone - Join Risa - A Star Trek social media website - www.startrekrisa.com
Lauren's Faillure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lauren's Faillure

Failing Daily since 2010

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] McFalson's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[ACCEPTED] McFalson's application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] McFalson's application   [ACCEPTED] McFalson's application EmptySun 25 Apr - 13:42

Name (In Game): McFalson generally, though I have a few other chars. Tevin Sommerson and Viktor Khantovsk are two spy chars for example.
Name (On Forum): McFalson
Usergroup: (Command/Security/Engineering/Science/Medical] Security
Windows Live Messenger: (Primary Communication Tool) Don't have no such thing.
Previous History: {TFF}, gods bless it. {STC} until apparently Oouie decided to destroy it. Mr. Johnson recommended I come here.
Other Comments: We're going to get it right this time, I will personally see to that.

I, McFalson, will do as I am told. If I do not, the Admins reserve the right to punish me in any way they see fit. I will respect their decisions and comply with the rules laid down before me. If I don't, then there is nothing I can do about it.

-McFalson
Back to top Go down
Lauren Raven
Commander (Hazard)
Commander (Hazard)
Lauren Raven

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] McFalson's application   [ACCEPTED] McFalson's application EmptySun 25 Apr - 13:44

Welcome, McFalson. Your appplication has been accepted.

Rewards:
-You have been given access to the Security usergroup.
-You will be rewarded the Ensign (Security)
-If you have any questions or problems, please don't hesitate to PM me with them.

Welcome to Plasma Fusion and enjoy your time with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://plasmafusion.forummotion.com
Chris Raven
Commander (Security/Engineering)
Commander (Security/Engineering)
Chris Raven

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] McFalson's application   [ACCEPTED] McFalson's application EmptySun 25 Apr - 13:45

I'm glad to see you decided to come here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] McFalson's application   [ACCEPTED] McFalson's application EmptySun 25 Apr - 13:51

Yeah, nothing will stop us! We just keep reforming and reforming and reforming, don't we? WHOO!!! Very Happy

-McFalson
P.S. Like my awesome avatar? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] McFalson's application   [ACCEPTED] McFalson's application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] McFalson's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lauren's Faillure :: Welcome to {PF} :: Applications-
Jump to: