Lauren's Faillure
Welcome to Laurens Failure zone - Join Risa - A Star Trek social media website - www.startrekrisa.com
Lauren's Faillure
Welcome to Laurens Failure zone - Join Risa - A Star Trek social media website - www.startrekrisa.com
Lauren's Faillure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lauren's Faillure

Failing Daily since 2010

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Alex 's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Ooiue
Ensign (Hazard)
Ensign (Hazard)
Alex Ooiue

[DENIED] Alex 's App Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Alex 's App   [DENIED] Alex 's App EmptySun 25 Apr - 23:52

Name (In Game): Alex Ooiue/Jack Harbinger
Name (On Forum): Alex Ooiue
Usergroup: Science
Windows Live Messenger: alexooiue@hotmail.com
Previous History: PF, UFP, TFF, STC
Other Comments: The least you could do is let me join as a member. Considering Im dirt under your foot now :/

I, Alex Ooiue, will do as I am told. If I do not, the Admins reserve the right to punish me in any way they see fit. I will respect their decisions and comply with the rules laid down before me. If I don't, then there is nothing I can do about it.
Back to top Go down
http://st-stc.forumotion.com/
Alex Ooiue
Ensign (Hazard)
Ensign (Hazard)
Alex Ooiue

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Alex 's App   [DENIED] Alex 's App EmptyMon 26 Apr - 0:01

There was a reason why i deleted them. That reason is, they said i was power hungry yesterday randomly. I was just logging on like hi, sorting out stuffs, then they say i have a hearing, im like 'why', they say i have to listen and give them more control over things. After a bit i agree about a dozen times, they dont believe me, they dont give me a chance, they abuse, insult and completly disregard everything i have said.
They dont even tell me why, so i delete them. Im hardly going to let myself be insulted and abused on the website i created for everyone to be together.
From my point of view, it was a 'conspiracy' to get rid of me as admin. While i accept ive been to much control of STC, i did agree to let them have more. They didnt specify which areas they wanted more control of, so i couldnt do anything. They kept saying im power hungry and im a right ********.

PS. Admins, you were going to tell people anyway so ill just do it for you.

oh and btw, deleting this post only proves you arent willing to listen to me and give me a chance to explain myself and exactly why you did what you did
Back to top Go down
http://st-stc.forumotion.com/
Lauren Raven
Commander (Hazard)
Commander (Hazard)
Lauren Raven

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Alex 's App   [DENIED] Alex 's App EmptyMon 26 Apr - 4:26

Application denied.

PM me for the reason.
Back to top Go down
https://plasmafusion.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Alex 's App   [DENIED] Alex 's App EmptyMon 26 Apr - 4:49

This topic has been locked, as this situation is being held between the admin team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Alex 's App   [DENIED] Alex 's App EmptyMon 26 Apr - 9:44

Dear Alex,

After Speaking with your Admin Team, I'm affraid you application has been denied at this time. For the Moment, We shall place you in the Guest Class.

Youwill be given Limited Permissions with our forum, However, you are
welcome to Roleplay with us on our Server.

If you have any problems around the forums or on the server, then this forum page will
help you. Technical Problems

If you have any questions, queries, problems or anything like that, then please PM One
of the Admin Team.

Thanks

Admiral Jake Eells
{PF} Admin Team
Back to top Go down
Lauren Raven
Commander (Hazard)
Commander (Hazard)
Lauren Raven

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Alex 's App   [DENIED] Alex 's App EmptyFri 30 Apr - 12:45

Alex Ooiue has been accepted under Probationary conditions. This agreement was made without the Admin Team. I am doing this in good relations.

Any problems, then tough. Deal with it as I will not say this again.
Back to top Go down
https://plasmafusion.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Alex 's App   [DENIED] Alex 's App Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Alex 's App
Page 1 of 1